There’s no doubt that the key fibre for this winter is Merino Wool. The fashion world surrenders once again to its softness, resistance and flexibility. At Katia we know all about the benefits of knitted garments made from Merino Wool. In fact, in our collection we demonstrate the great quality and versatility of this 100% natural yarn. Our Merino Line offers a large range of compound yarns, in totality or in part, made from this fantastic yarn obtained from the merino sheep. This Autumn Winter 17/18 we propose an infinity of models made using Merino Wool. But above all, we want you to enjoy yourself and to relax whilst knitting in your spare time. Therefore, we’ve chosen 7 garments that are easy to knit using some of our most cherished yarns.
Made with Merino Wool
1. Play with the 2 colour combination, in Katia Merino Baby, making this knitted waistcoat.A vertical colour block garment knitted using Stockinette st.
2. Extra long jumper knitted with Katia Cashlana in a soft deer brown colour. The mix of vertical and horizontal Ribbing stitches are striking and create the impression of a complex garment, although it’s very easy to knit.
3. Tri-colour jumper in an asymmetrical length which is knitted in tonal denim hues of Katia Merino Tweed. This is, without doubt, a must-knit thanks to the simplicity and originality of this comfortable design.
4. Maxi scarf with fringe knitted in Katia Merino Tweed. Once again, we’re betting on denim as a trend colour, but this time, enriched with a rustic tweed effect.
5. Long knitted waistcoat made from a beautiful earth brown shade of Katia Merino Aran. Of course, you can always choose the perfect colour for your waistcoat. There are 50 colours available in Merino Aran and 45 in Merino Sport.
6. Long Chanel type jacket knitted in Katia Merino Aran. This is an interesting design which follows the colour block trend and combines pastel turquoise and denim with greys. This model can also be knitted with Katia Merino Sport, an equivalent yarn.
7. And finally, a knitted jumper in blue and green stripes made with Katia Merino 100%. In addition to combining the colours, they also alternate in Stockinette st and Garter st which define the fine sweater stripes even more.
Find all these models in our Katia Essentials 12 magazine which is on sale in Katia Stores. Remember that you can also buy the patterns in PDF* format on our website.
* Payment methods include: credit card (Visa and Mastercard) and PayPal.