KATIA uses third-party cookies for the purpose of measuring and tracking activity on its Website.
In the event that the User does not agree with or accept this Cookies Policy, they must refrain from using the Website and leave it immediately.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that downloads on to the User’s device (for instance, a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when they access certain web pages, such as this one. Among other things, cookies enable these web pages to track, store and retrieve information on the User’s browsing habits (for example, country, language, preferences, profile, login details, etc.), as well as gathering technical information on the browsability of the website. Cookies also contribute to the functionality, usability and accessibility of websites.
Depending on the function and purpose of cookies, they can be categorized into different types:
• Customization cookies: These enable websites to store certain preferences (for instance, language, country, regional settings, etc.) predetermined by the User on their first visit (and subsequent visits) to the website.
• Analytical cookies: These gather information for the purpose of enabling websites to evaluate the Users’ general activity and use of the website, as well as compiling statistical data. Analytical cookies measure and collect data on the website (visits, traffic parameters, clicks, web pages visited, etc.) in order to understand and optimize the website.
• Social cookies: These are required for external social media (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). Their purpose is to control interaction with the social widgets on a website.
• Behaviour and advertising cookies: These gather information on the User’s browsing habits and their behaviour, in order to identify their preferences, taste and habits in relation to a particular web page. These cookies enable the advertising content to be adapted based on the analysis of the User’s browsing habits and by deducing their characteristics, such as location, age group and sex.
They enable the User to access the service with certain general features predetermined on their device, or set by the User themselves, such as the language, the type of browser they use to access the service, the design of the selected content, geolocation of the device and the regional settings for where they access the service.
• Technical cookies: These are the cookies that are strictly necessary for a website’s functionality and browsability. They enable the User to browse on the web pages or application and use the various options or services.
• Third-party cookies: These are owned by third parties and are used by websites to manage and improve the content and services offered.
To find out more about cookies, Users can visit the website All About Cookies.org, by clicking on the following link: www.allaboutcookies.org/es.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
This Website uses third-party cookies, which are owned by a person or organization other than KATIA from which KATIA has contracted a service to monitor and improve the services offered on its Website. This third party processes the data gathered by its cookies.
• Google Analytics:
• Our website uses Google Analytics, an analytical website service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter, “Google”), a company located in the United States. As such, the data gathered and processed by Google Analytics (including the User’s IP address) may be transferred to the United States and stored on Google’s servers in that country.
• KATIA uses Google Analytics to analyse the User’s interaction with the Website, monitor their browsing habits on the site and gather data on their activity so that KATIA.COM can measure the Website’s performance.
• The User can manage or block their personal details from being processed by Google Analytics by modifying the settings of the browser they use to access the Website.
• To find out more about Google Analytics, click on the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
• Moreover, the User can deactivate Google Analytics by installing an Opt-out Browser Add-on. To find out more about this add-on, click the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=es
Advertising and behaviour cookies
• Google Adwords Conversion
• The Website uses Google Adwords Conversion, a conversion tracking service for Adwords provided by Google, with the aim of helping KATIA to monitor the Users that view and click on KATIA’s advertisements.
• To find out more about the Google Adwords Conversion cookie, click on the following link: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/ads/
• Google Dynamic Remarketing
• The Website uses Google Dynamic Remarketing, a website advertising service provided by Google, which helps KATIA to manage its advertisements and their publication on the Website.
• To find out more about the Google Dynamic Remarketing cookie, click on the following link:
• Google Tag Manager
• The Website uses Google Tag Manager, a website advertising service provided by Google, which helps KATIA to manage its advertisement and their publication on the Website.
• To find out more about the Google Tag Manager cookie, click on the following link: https://www.google.es/analytics/tag-manager/features/
• Social Cookies, Facebook Connect and Facebook Social Plugins
• In addition, our Website also uses Facebook Connect and Facebook Social Plugins (third-party social cookies), a service provided by Facebook, Inc., the purpose of which is to control interaction with the social widgets on our website.
• Facebook is a company located in the United States. As such, the data processed by Facebook (including the User’s IP address) may be transferred to the United States and stored on Facebook’s servers in that country.
• Our website also uses Twitter Button (third-party social cookie), a service provided by Twitter, Inc. the purpose of which is to control interaction with the social widgets on our website.
• Twitter is a company located in the United States. As such, the data processed by Twitter (including the User’s IP address) may be transferred to the United States and stored on Twitter’s servers in that country.
• In addition, our website also uses Pinterest (third-party social cookie), a service provided by Pinterest, Inc. the purpose of which is to control interaction with the social widgets on our website.
• Sales Manago
• smuuid – anonymous visitor cookie.
• smclient – contract tracking cookie
• smform – contact form cookie (pop-up, landing page, iframe).
• smg – user identification cookie, UUID identification.
• smvr – visit identification cookie, base64 encoded.
• smwp - cookie for web pushes.
• smg - cookie for global identification of the customer.
• smcrsaved - cookie to ascertain whether the identifier has been saved on the system.
• smOViewsPopCap – information cookie about pop-up capping.
How can I deactivate or delete the cookies used by this website?
You can restrict, block or delete this website’s cookies at any time by modifying your browser settings, which you can do by taking the following steps. Although the parameters of each browser are different, the cookie settings are normally accessed via the ‘Options’, ‘Preferences’ or ‘Tools’ menu. To find out about your browser’s cookie settings in greater detail, click on the browser’s Help menu.
Blocking, deactivating or deleting the cookies used by KATIA on its Website may affect its functionality, meaning that certain Website services or functions may not be available.