RUGBY is a collaborative sport, of teamwork where the ego is parked for the benefit of the common goal, respect, sacrifice, and emotional management. And for all this, we have created a mini tribute collection to create comfortable clothes. Characteristics such as the loss of fear, the strength of the group, and respect for the rival are some of the values that distinguish it from other sports. With this basic inspiration, we have created 3 exclusive designs with strategy, helmets, and some very funny bears as protagonists. In gray, black, blue, and red colors on our jersey, sweat, and slim canvas fabrics.
Team Builder: Fabrics for sewing comfortable clothes
Jersey Rugby is cooperative
We started the collection of fabrics with a very cheerful jersey knit with funny blue and red bears playing a rugby game on a soft green background. We have made the long-sleeved hooded t-shirt pattern, whose pattern is included in the miniME AW 21/22 sewing pattern magazine for Little sizes.
Jersey Melange Rugby melange
Soft french terry print
Follow our recommendations to get a result of 10:
- Jersey needle, SUK ballpoint, thickness: 70/80
- Sew with low tension in the top thread of the sewing machine. And a small stitch so that, when you pull the seams, the backstitch does not break. Avoid pulling the fabric when sewing so that the seams do not stretch.
- If you have an overlook machine, ideal for all types of seams. Adjust the differential feed until you see that the fabric is not pulling.
- Hem with a twin jersey needle.
- Steam or wash before cutting and sewing.