We share some of the sewing projects that have been sewn with Katia Fabrics this 2022 Spring-Summer season. Shirts, T-shirts, dresses, accessories… we’ve encountered such surprising and original pieces that we want to share them with you. Seeing how our fabrics turn into such unique and beautiful projects makes us really happy.
This Spring-Summer we’ve included some new fabrics to the Katia Fabrics catalogue, like Curled Cotton, Denim Print Color , Voile Cotton Print, Lyocell Denim, Linen/Cotton, Twenties Cotton, and Ice Cream, among others. And we’ve found many sewing projects made with them on social media, and we’re going to show you a small selection below.
We hope these inspiring creative sewing ideas help you create your upcoming projects.
Striped fabrics by Katia Fabrics
Striped garments are a spring-summer must-have, and our Fabric Lovers haven’t been able to resist this trend. Today we are sharing some the pieces sewn with Katia Fabrics striped fabrics.
Other striped garments
- A comfortable and cute baby set made following the patterns from the SS22 Essence sewing magazine. Pants made with Nautic Stripes Cotton in color Granitte & Ecru and a T-shirt made with T-shirt-type Jersey Lion fabric with an original lion head print in green and mustard tones. (Made by @ti.ret)
- Original flounced midi skirt made with cotton Ice Cream Stripes fabric, available in three colors: pink, blue and lime. (Made by @foudecoudre.be)
- A beautiful women’s blouse, a perfect transitional piece, made with Sari Gold. (Made by @merinemartin)
Without a doubt, the season’s trends is the tie-dye effect. Archieve this trend with the Summer Sweat Tie Dye Stripes fabric by Katia Fabrics. They’ve made marvelous things. Which sweatshirt would you keep?
Katia Fabrics floral prints
- A beautiful, flounced dress with Ecoviscose Birds. A soft and lightweight fabric with spectacular drape for this kind of garment. (Made by @frislly.fashion)
- With the Essence sewing pattern magazine and one of the poplins from our new collection Poplin Happy Friends Flowers, they’ve made this cute baby dress. (Made by @cintacs)
- A dress and shorts made with Summer Sweat Spring Roses. They’ve created the most comfortable pieces for the youngest members of the family. (Made by @nic_combi_naait)
Jeans Recycled Canvas
The new recycled jeans fabrics have been the star of the season, here are two of the projects that have surprised us the most using this sustainable fabric.
We love this women’s shirt made with Jean Recycled Canvas Print.
Easy accessories with Katia Fabrics
If you’re starting out in the world of sewing, sew accessories such as bags or pouches are a good beginner-friendly option. Here are some easy ideas to get your sewing machine out and start practicing this summer.
- Ruffled bag made with Panama Stripes fabric, a cotton-based fabric with a soft wrinkled effect. (Made by @tm_patchwork)
- Three bags made with our printed poplin. (Made by @cloclocouturiere)
- These three practical pouches, a must-have for the summer holidays. Using Summer Mousseline Tartan. (Made by @tm_patchwork)
We hope you’ve liked and have been inspired by all the sewing designs we’ve shown you. For more beautiful creations, follow us at @katiafabrics.