X-mas is in the air! That’s why we are sharing 24 handmade gift ideas each made with only 1 ball of Katia yarn. OK! It’s time to get the gifts ready for Christmas, for “Secret Santa’s” surprise or for the look you want to create at your family celebrations. However, the list of things to do does tend to get longer, and sometimes there’s just not enough time, budget or inspiration to get everything done. That’s why we’ve created this selection of 24 handmade Christmas gifts: hats, scarves, shawls, neck warmers, bandanas, gloves and even a mobile phone cover. We repeat! All these handmade Christmas gifts are each made with only 1 ball of Katia yarn.
24 handmade Christmas gifts
1 & 2. On the one hand, you can knit an elegant easy scarf with only 1 ball of Katia Mousse. On the other hand, combine knit and crochet to create this spectacular hat.
3. We also propose a maxi scarf (73” / 185 cm long) using only 1 ball of Katia Scala.
4 & 5. The perfect pair: a matching set made up of fingerless gloves and a hat. For these pieces, you only need 2 balls of Katia Essence, one for each accessory.
6. Using only 1 ball of Katia Aire you can knit this elegantly simple Concept neck warmer.
7. If you prefer knitting with chunky yarns, then why not try knitting this youthful hat with only one ball of Maxi Merino.
8. Are you looking for a practical, simple gift that’s quick to make? Then why not make this crochet mobile phone cover with one ball of Katia Washi.
9. Do you want to surprise a fashion lover with this on trend accessory? In that case, knit a spectacular Faux Fur shawl using only 1 ball of Katia Estepa Degradé.
10. If you have 1 ball of Katia Velour Degradé, you have a colourful scarf with a furry touch.
13, 14 & 15. Knit or crochet? An easy pattern or something a little more elaborate? The answer is in these 3 scarves and in the 12 multicolour choices of Katia Paint.
16, 17 & 18. Magic! One ball of Katia Stella = an elegant crochet shawl, a spectacular eyelet stitch scarf or a beautiful bandana.
19 & 20. Surprise that special person with Winter Rainbow and these beautiful multicoloured shawls.
21. For the littlest ones of the household, we propose this up to date cosy beanie. You’re sure to get it right with Azteca Milrayas!
Openwork crochet shawls
23. Next, we propose that you transform a ball of Sweet Lace into a Salomon stitch crochet shawl.
24. And finally, we’ll help you to make a beautiful eyelet shawl in crochet. There’s no doubt that the Katia Lucy Lace colour range will give this simple item a very unique result.
Follow us on social media (above-right) and subscribe to our blog (if you haven’t already done so). You’ll then receive an email confirmation, and you must click on the link to complete your subscription.