This holiday season we are going to help you find the perfect gift for that friend or mother who loves sewing. We have 5 gift ideas for seamstress that develop creativity and increase self confidence once they see something made by them in their own hands. Using our fabrics and patterns, with step by step instructions, it is so easy!
5 Gifts for seamstress
1. Sweatshirt with hood & trousers Pattern for kids. If you still haven’t sewn with elastic knit fabrics, this is the perfect gift.
2. Give one of our amusing and original baby sacks as a gift. You’ll be a success for sure!
3. For yarn lovers, you cannot go without this knit and crochet Kit pattern. It includes two cases to keep knitting needles and crochet hooks organized, and a bag for balls of yarn. To make sewing this project easier, follow our video tutorials.
4. Sewing kit pattern. This sewing kit, which is both practical and beautiful, is perfect for carrying each piece of equipment in its place. Follow our step by step video tutorials to make it. Furthermore, why not join our facebook group SEW ALONG – KATIA FABRICS where we are all sewing our projects together.
5. If you prefer backpacks to bags, you are going to love this padded backpack pattern. Carry everything you need in this awesome backpack with an outer pocket, drawstring cord closure and adjustable straps.
Find everything you need for this project in Katia Stores and at our online sales platform KatiaShop.