Learn how to sew this woman’s strappy pinafore dress in sizes S-M-L-XL in the next Katia Fabrics SAL. Set up your sewing machine and your Katia Fabrics fabric now to sew this free downloadable pattern. Join the Katia Fabrics Sew-Along Facebook group so we can sew this cool, casual dress pattern with gathered armholes. Use our most summery muslin fabrics like Summer Mousseline Vichy or the Mousseline Tartan.
Furthermore, if you share photos of your finished dress, made with fabrics from Katia Fabrics, you will be automatically entered into the giveaway to receive the fabrics required for making the next SAL.
Join the Facebook group! Get the free pattern, sew your dungarees and take part in the next Katia Fabrics Strappy Pinafore Dress SAL.
What is a SAL and how do you take part in the Katia Fabrics 2022 SAL?
Before starting, we want to explain that a SAL is an abbreviation of Sew-Along in English. Therefore, with the strappy pinafore dress SAL, we want you to enjoy the beautiful experience of sewing together with the members of our international Katia Sew-Along Facebook group. Find out how to participate in the SAL. It’s so easy!
- Join the Katia Sew-Along Facebook group
- Download the dress pattern that you can find on the Katia Fabrics website. Furthermore, the pattern comes with instructions in 6 languages: Spanish, English, French, Dutch, German and Italian.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel where we will share two video tutorials to show you how to sew the women’s dungarees step by step.
- Sew this project at your own pace and enjoy sewing together online! Share photos of your progress and ask for help with any queries you may have in the Facebook group or help other participants with your own tips and advice.
Katia Fabrics 2022 Strappy Pinafore Dress SAL
- Start date: 13th May
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Week 1: We start on the 13th May! On this day we will share the pattern and instructions in the Katia Sew-Along Facebook group. Furthermore, there will be a video available on our YouTube channel showing how to assemble the pattern and cut out the dress pieces. Subscribe to the channel and activate the notifications so you can receive news about each new video!
- Week 2: The following week, on the 20th May, we will share the second part of the video on our YouTube channel. In this video you will learn all the steps required to sew the strappy pinafore dress.
In fact, all the people who sew the dress, using the fabrics from Katia Fabrics, will be entered directly into a raffle. The winner will receive the fabrics required for sewing the next SAL. So get motivated to start sewing!
Languages: The pattern will be available in 6 languages: Spanish, English, French, Dutch, German and Italian.
- Women’s strappy pinafore dress pattern in sizes S-M-L-XL downloadable in PDF A4 format.
- 2.1 m (210 cm) of Summer Mousseline Vichy from Katia Fabrics for the dress.
- 7 mm wide elastic for the dress sides. Approximately 11 3/4″ (30 cm) finished elastic measurement at dress sides.
Have fun sewing in company
Join the Katia Fabrics Sew-Along Facebook group! Download the dress pattern that you can find on the Katia Fabrics website and sew this project at your own pace. To learn new sewing techniques, how to play with fabric combinations, to share each advance you make, and furthermore, to form part of a huge group of sewing enthusiasts from all over the world.
Remember: if you share photos of your finished dress, made with fabrics from Katia Fabrics, you will be entered into the giveaway to receive the fabrics required for making the next SAL.
Are you feeling motivated to get sewing with us? If so, we are waiting for you in our international Katia Sew-Along Facebook group. Connect, sew and enjoy!