Are you looking for easy knitting patterns for girls and boys? Discover 30 crochet and knitting patterns for kids and fill the summer with color with the refreshing and fun projects in the new Katia Kids 97 Magazine. We propose knitting ideas for all styles and levels. You’ll find original jacquard prints easily knitted with just one ball of thread and subtle color gradients in pure cotton. If you are looking for easy knitting patterns for kids clothing, take a look at this selection of 10 designs for girls. Relax, have fun and start choosing your next knitting pattern. Surprise your little ones!
Easy knitting patterns for girls
1. A children’s summer dress knit with Menfis Color, a 100% cotton yarn with an irregular multicolor pattern. Enjoy the lace details around the skirt hem and the simple garter stitch yoke. Learn to combine stitches and techniques in a fun and cool piece.
3. You only need one ball of Mediterranea to make this easy summer knitted top. A quick and fun project to make a children’s set in a flash. Use all the Mediterranea colorwork prints and add straps in different materials to further customize it!
5. A delicate short children’s cardigan fastened with a single button, knit in a light Jaipur Soft color combination in aqua blue, stone gray, and pink. It features French sleeves and, of course, a beautifully airy lace that makes this a cool and elegant short jacket.
Perfect pattern for beginners
7. If you want to dress your children in sustainable clothes, make them yourself with yarns such as Re-Tape. Here is a must-have spring cardigan made with a soft recycled yarn that is environmentally friendly.
Crochet is king in summer!
9. Learn how to make an easy crochet pinafore. Follow this pattern to make a children’s pinafore skirt with wide straps attached with large wooden buttons. A trendy children’s garment. Are you up to the challenge?
Girl’s knitted swimsuit
10. If you are looking for a knitting pattern for a girl’s summer swimsuit or bodysuit, look no further. With some balls of Summer Comfort, a special yarn for bikinis, knit a striped swimsuit with a small frill at the neckline and crossover straps.
In addition to the 10 easy knitting and crochet patterns for girls, you’ll also find a total of 30 garments and accessories for girls and boys in the Katia Kids 97 magazine. Most of these patterns have instructions for sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 & 12 years. Of course, there are patterns with varying levels of difficulty! If you prefer, you can download the individual model instructions in PDF format on the web. What more do you need? Get your knitting needles working!