For fans of minimalist design, ByKaterina suggests crocheting a rectangular pillow-shaped cushion with the Siena Kit. The kit includes everything you need: balls of Handmade, a crochet hook, buttons, cushion stuffing, and a tapestry needle. Obviously, it also includes the printed crochet pattern with a QR code so that you can access the step-by-step video through your smartphone. Create an amazing cushion cover with a striped texture, thanks to the combination of basic stitches, and finish off the project with a wooden button closure. If you want to give your home a handmade vibe, discover a series of crochet décor ideas with the Kits & Fun Happy Summer designed by @bykaterinadesigns with Homemade yarn.
EVERYTHING to make a complete project
Within our customizable Katia kits you have EVERYTHING to carry out each project happily: all the necessary balls of yarn, Kits & Fun zippered case, brochure with pattern and QR code to access the video tutorial.
- Do you prefer to choose the balls in your favorite colors? Do so by clicking the CHANGE COLOR button.
- Select the size, if there’s more than one available, to automatically add the balls needed.
- In addition, you can mark and uncheck the displayed accessories to complete the kit.
- The brochure contains instructions for making all the sizes, indicated in each kit, in 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian.
- In addition, the videos are available (and with subtitles) in English, French, and Spanish. The Spanish version also has subtitles in Italian, Dutch, and German.
Accessories you may need: