We want you to learn and have fun with our Kits & Fun Happy Summer, which is why we suggest practical and modern décor ideas like this crochet wall-hanging magazine rack. With the Arezzo Kit, ByKaterina suggests crocheting an envelope-shaped hanging magazine rack. The Arezzo Kit includes balls of Homemade, a crochet hook, a wooden ring, a tapestry needle, a leaflet with the printed pattern, as well as the QR code to access a step-by-step video.
EVERYTHING to make a complete project
Within our customizable Katia kits you have EVERYTHING to carry out each project happily: all the necessary balls of yarn, Kits & Fun zippered case, brochure with pattern and QR code to access the video tutorial.
- Do you prefer to choose the balls in your favorite colors? Do so by clicking the CHANGE COLOR button.
- Select the size, if there’s more than one available, to automatically add the balls needed.
- In addition, you can mark and uncheck the displayed accessories to complete the kit.
- The brochure contains instructions for making all the sizes, indicated in each kit, in 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian.
- In addition, the videos are available (and with subtitles) in English, French, and Spanish. The Spanish version also has subtitles in Italian, Dutch, and German.
Accessories you may need: