You’re one kit away from knitting a sleeveless top in the round with this charming lace pattern. This summer, show off your new knitted top, thanks to the Ura Tee Kit designed by Ana Martín for the Kits & Fun Happy Summer. In xamalo85’s Ura Tee Kit you’ll find balls of Easy Knit Cotton, circular knitting needles with an interchangeable cord, a tapestry needle, and a safety pin. The kit also includes a leaflet with the knitting pattern for 4 different sizes and a QR code to easily access the video tutorial.
EVERYTHING to make a complete project
Within our customizable Katia kits you have EVERYTHING to carry out each project happily: all the necessary balls of yarn, Kits & Fun zippered case, brochure with pattern and QR code to access the video tutorial.
- Do you prefer to choose the balls in your favorite colors? Do so by clicking the CHANGE COLOR button.
- Select the size, if there’s more than one available, to automatically add the balls needed.
- In addition, you can mark and uncheck the displayed accessories to complete the kit.
- The brochure contains instructions for making all the sizes, indicated in each kit, in 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian.
- In addition, the videos are available (and with subtitles) in English, French, and Spanish. The Spanish version also has subtitles in Italian, Dutch, and German.
Accessories you may need: