Learn how to crochet a striped square cushion with a tie closure thanks to the Firenze Kit designed by @bykaterinadesigns. This kit contains everything you need to make an easy crochet cushion: balls of Homemade, a crochet hook, fiber fill for the stuffing, a leaflet with the crochet pattern and a QR code to access the video tutorial. Create a unique homeware accessory, with an exclusive design by ByKaterina, using soft and cozy Homemade, a tubular yarn that is easy and quick to work with. Enjoy creating practical and decorative DIY ideas for your home this summer. Discover all the Kits & Fun Happy Summer and enjoy a 100% creative summer!
EVERYTHING to make a complete project
Within our customizable Katia kits you have EVERYTHING to carry out each project happily: all the necessary balls of yarn, Kits & Fun zippered case, brochure with pattern and QR code to access the video tutorial.
- Do you prefer to choose the balls in your favorite colors? Do so by clicking the CHANGE COLOR button.
- Select the size, if there’s more than one available, to automatically add the balls needed.
- In addition, you can mark and uncheck the displayed accessories to complete the kit.
- The brochure contains instructions for making all the sizes, indicated in each kit, in 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian.
- In addition, the videos are available (and with subtitles) in English, French, and Spanish. The Spanish version also has subtitles in Italian, Dutch, and German.
Accessories you may need: