This Website uses third-party cookies, which are owned by a person or organization other than KATIA from which KATIA has contracted a service to monitor and improve the services offered on its Website. This third party processes the data gathered by its cookies.
Concept Cotton Merino: Cotton and Merino Yarn (DK)
From the CONCEPT by Katia yarn line, Cotton-Merino is a 70/30 blended yarn that features stunning pastel colors. The strength of cotton mixed with the lightness of virgin wool makes for perfect autumn and winter garments.
Cotton-Merino is a medium-thickness yarn that is perfect for jackets, coats, and pullovers! Discover more patterns and ideas in our kits and patterns catalog.
CONCEPT by Katia Cotton-Merino contains:
- 70% Cotton
- 30% Merino extrafine
This composition gives the yarn its supple softness. We recommend this yarn for babies, children, and adults alike.
- Weight50 grams
- Length105 meters / 115 yards
- Knitting Needles5mm – 5mm (US 7-8)
- Crochet Hook5mm (US 7)
- SeasonAutumn – Winter
- Swatch 10x10cm (4”x4”) square yields 16 stitches by 23 rows using 4.5mm needles
Recommendations for CONCEPT by Katia Cotton-Merino Yarn:
- For best results in your garments, use the recommended knitting needle size of 4.5mm-5mm (US 7-8) or crochet hook size 4.5mm (US 7).
- A basic long-sleeve pullover in Size 42 can be achieved with 9 balls.
Thanks to the color range and textures provided by CONCEPT by Katia, you can create your own beautiful designs or use as a substitute for any pattern calling for medium-thickness yarn. CONCEPT by Katia offers high-quality yarns to elevate the look and feel of your creations.
Do you like CONCEPT by Katia Cotton-Merino? Give us your opinion!
- Composition Cotton 70%, Merino Extrafine 30%
105m (115yds) per 50g (1oz 3/4),
- Tension Swatch 16 stitches & 23 rows = 10x10cm (4x4")
- Suggested Knitting Needle Size 4½-5mm (US 7-8)
- Suggested Crochet Hook Size 4½mm (US G7)
- Care Instructions Do not bleach, Low iron 110ºC, Handwashable