With the La Cala Kit, learn how to crochet a long vest with fringe designed exclusively by @ahuyamacrochet for Katia. The kit includes the printed pattern with instructions to make the garment in 4 sizes, as well as a QR code to watch the video tutorial. Obviously, the kit contains balls of Lino 100%, the crochet hook and the tapestry needle required to make this boho style vest.
EVERYTHING to make a complete project
Within our customizable Katia kits you have EVERYTHING to carry out each project happily: all the necessary balls of yarn, Kits & Fun zippered case, brochure with pattern and QR code to access the video tutorial.
- Do you prefer to choose the balls in your favorite colors? Do so by clicking the CHANGE COLOR button.
- Select the size, if there’s more than one available, to automatically add the balls needed.
- In addition, you can mark and uncheck the displayed accessories to complete the kit.
- The brochure contains instructions for making all the sizes, indicated in each kit, in 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian.
- In addition, the videos are available (and with subtitles) in English, French, and Spanish. The Spanish version also has subtitles in Italian, Dutch, and German.
Accessories you may need: