Make your first seamless sweater in the round with the Arcadia Kit, consisting of balls of Veganette, a set of circular knitting needles and two interchangeable cords, and a tapestry needle. Just follow the pattern, available in 4 different sizes, that you’ll find in the printed leaflet included in the kit. If you have any questions or need step-by-step visual support to knit, then look for the QR code in the kit leaflet to access the video tutorial. You’ll see that knitting a sweater in the round is easier than you think! Enjoy this comfortable, loose-fitting sweater with slightly puffed raglan sleeves.
EVERYTHING to make a complete project
Within our customizable Katia kits you have EVERYTHING to carry out each project happily: all the necessary balls of yarn, Kits & Fun zippered case, brochure with pattern and QR code to access the video tutorial.
- Do you prefer to choose the balls in your favorite colors? Do so by clicking the CHANGE COLOR button.
- Select the size, if there’s more than one available, to automatically add the balls needed.
- In addition, you can mark and uncheck the displayed accessories to complete the kit.
- The brochure contains instructions for making all the sizes, indicated in each kit, in 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian.
- In addition, the videos are available (and with subtitles) in English, French, and Spanish. The Spanish version also has subtitles in Italian, Dutch, and German.
Accessories you may need: